Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Don't be afraid of making mistakes.......

Yep....I was depressed last week. But I'am starting a new life now, honestly I'am concentraring on my guitar in all my solitude they(guitar skills) seem to be improving, I feel good finally I learned to play "happy birthday......" for that special occassion next month. All this inspiration came from watching "Million dollar baby" again.......Mr.Scrape's words to danger seem to show me some light...."Any one can loose one fight....." , "Sometimes to deliver a good punch is to step back...." . And also thanks to call from karun, karun called me from canada and reminded me about st.laurel street in montreal, and about the good times we had, I really felt excited to receive his call (he will be in india soon). Sometimes this kind of suprise calls make you feel happy, and you feel something new....one more thing is I started playing cricket, people are really happy about my batting....seem's like I have'nt ever thought about my cricketing skills after a long break from club cricket during highschool...during those days I used to spend many hours to get my timing right, but was not quite getting it....but today after a long break and zero practice I'am batting like I'am in a great touch......some times when you try to work too hard on anything you don't seem to get it right (probably I'am too afraid of making mistakes during those old cricket days to get selected into the team), but when you have removed that thing of being afraid of making mistakes (because right now I dont care wether I'am in the corporate team or not) you seem to do things naturally and you get it right.......may be its a pathological example on how one should remove fear of screwing up something......... \/ /-\ /\/\ _\"" |

No comments: